Spring cleaning is the best thing you can do to prepare your home for warmer weather. And even if it’s still freezing outside, now is an excellent time to start planning out a spring cleaning schedule that works with your lifestyle. So what does this mean? Well, you know all that junk that’s been snowballing in your house for the past year? Time to clear out! Here are some tips for decluttering and organizing your Altaire apartment.
How to Declutter and Get Ready For Spring
Ready to declutter your apartment and get ready for spring? Here are some tips.
- Get rid of all the junk you don’t need but have been holding onto “just in case.” If you haven’t used it in the last year, it’s time to let it go.
- Clean out your fridge and pantry. All that leftover food from the holidays has got to go (and if you didn’t already eat it, you probably don’t want to). The unique kitchen pantry designs and additional storage units in the apartments will come in handy for this.
- Tackle those corners that don’t get cleaned as often as they should, especially if you have pets or kids prone to leaving snacks behind for later.
- Give your couch cushions an extra good fluffing. You’ll be grateful when you’re watching your favorite shows this spring!
- Pack up those winter blankets and clothes that you won’t need until next fall, wash and store them neatly in closets. The top-tier cleaning services such as washers and driers will help with this, so there is no need to worry.
- Throw open the windows and let the spring air in!
Tips and Hacks for Organizing Your Home
Organizing your home doesn’t have to be a chore. It can even be fun! Here are some of our best tips and hacks for how you can make the most out of organizing and maybe even enjoy the process a little.
- Take advantage of organizing your clothes in our classic walk-in closets.
- Use door hooks to hang things that don’t need a display.
- Use baskets and boxes to organize your closet.
- Use the additional storage units provided for the things you use often but don’t want to clutter up your space.
- Lastly, use labels to make it easy to trace things around the house.
What’s exciting about Spring in Orlando?
Cocoa Beach, Orlando, is known for its gorgeous beaches and warm weather. But did you know it’s also home to the world-famous Ron Jon Surf Shop? This surf shop has everything you need to enjoy the beach and the water—and it even has its zip code, so get ready for spring surfing. The beach has white sand perfect for sunbathing or building sandcastles with your kids and so much more!