Everyone could use more positive energy in their lives. Why not use the centuries-old cultural tradition of Feng Shui to welcome the new year in your apartment at Altaire at Millenia? Feng Shui uses space and furniture to direct energy, meaning you can use your apartment furniture to create a positive vibe for 2022.
Decorations That Transition Out of 2021 and Into 2022
Your January 2022 decor should attract the future you want, so why stay stuck in the past? Getting rid of older apartment furniture or decor symbolizes removing stagnant energy. These suggestions for new decor can give you the dynamic energy you need to achieve your New Year’s Resolutions.
- Purchase a new desk at Macy’s. Remember to place it in the classic Feng Shui command position by setting the desk where you can see your door.
- A modern Nikki Chu print with a frame can energize your January Decor. Buy it at Z Gallerie Millenia Crossing.
- A large vase is an eye-catching way to add class and energy to your apartment without breaking the bank.
Brightening Up Your Apartment for the New Year
Your apartment’s front doors and windows are integral to the flow of energy within your home.
- In Feng Shui, your windows are your home’s eyes. Keep them open and bright with new linen curtains from the Pottery Barn at The Mall at Millenia.
- The way your apartment smells also affects the energy around you. Citrus essential oils at like a magnet for positive energy.
- Mirrors are a great way to reflect light and energy. Just don’t place them directly across from your front door. You’re reflecting out the new year’s positive energy if you do.
Add Positivity to Your New Year’s Resolutions
Now you know how to transform your apartment’s energy and make it work for you. You’re all set to start 2022 full of positivity. Now, if only there was a way to Feng Shui the Florida Turnpike!